ZM18-T3 Electronically Stabilized Wavelength Laser Projector was recognized among the best in the industry by the judges of the Vision Systems Design 2015 Innovators Awards program.
- Stabilizing the wavelength throughout the ambient temperature range allows for consistent, repeatable projections
- ZM18-T3 laser functions from -40Degree Celsius to +55Degree Celsius
- ZM818-T3 has same physical size like other ZM18 lasers, easy integration
- ZM18S3: Increase of modulation frequency (TTL) from 1kHz to 500kHz
- ZM18H3: Power stabilized laser with green or blue wavelength
- Increase of maximum optical output up to 200mW
The system hardware, consisting of a laser projector and a stereo camera system, is used in conjunction with an optional software package designed for standardised measurements and projections in various industries.
Vastly increased efficiency and reduction of costs can be achieved in an assembly process of medium to large objects by combining 3D object data acquisition, variance analysis and laser-based assembly guidance into the single system Z3D-Control.
- 3D-measurement of medium to large surfaces and objects (>1,5m – 10m)
- No marker on the object needed
- Reading of less structured objects and non-cooperative surfaces
- Projection of information on the object, e.g. target-actual comparison
The name Z-MLLS is the acronym for the first letters; it is a special development for tire building machines. The laser system is mounted above the tire building machine and the laser lines are used for fast and precise material placement.
The product development of ZQ-blue combines good line performance (homogeneity ±15%) and solid IP50 protection class (higher IP rated housing is available upon request). A special 1W/450nm laser diode provides ultrafine projections while simultaneously producing extremely high power density
Z-LASER is the German manufacturer of laser sources for innovative customer applications:
We offer customized laser solutions and laser sources of best quality - Made in Germany.
Visit our booths at exhibitons in Germany, Europe or worldwide. We present new laser solutions and lasers in action...
TIRE 2015, 10. - 12. February, Hall 11.1, Stand 2120
Photonics West 2015, 10. - 12. February, Hall North D, Stand 4337
JEC Composites Europe 2015, 10. - 12. March, Hall 7.3, Stand G32-1